Feb 19, 2010

Hello

A nice hello from me is doable for now. I've been working on the map all day as well as writing some of the book and correcting issues with the plot. Let me say a little about myself and why I've started this project.

For me, language has always been my favorite. I started teaching myself Japanese in 7th grade. I was growing as an intermediate Japanese speaker until I started creating the language of Anikuwynér (Ah-Knee-Coo-Wee-Yin-Nair). Once I did, I started losing most of my Japanese and started memorizing Aniku.

I think that I--and this isn't approximate--revised the syntax completely about three times. I'm very happy with the language now, which is why I'm starting the book. I told myself for the past 4 years that I wouldn't begin typing the words unless the language was complete.

Ha intétu ijan kuwynér te nemyat. Sani za maetan ke te nön kii Ha chijunute ovuin xüwe a.
" I am happy with my language. It is my own creation and.. I love it a lot. "


Continents:

Sma Uyö - Blue
Mave'a - Yellow
Talune Suman - Orange
Sha - Red
Okal Mitru - Green
Yivün - Teal
Xe'u Kanla - Cyan
Wezish - Purple
Uena'a - Pink

Miyäyu isto van,
Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !