Feb 21, 2010

I'm not really sure

Well, the weekend was great. I stayed the night with Glen because we were up late into the evening working on our books and setting up his new Mac Mini. :) I've been doing things around the house as well as getting stuff organized; I've yet to do laundry. Glen and I went to breakfast at an authentic Grecian cafe (the waitress was a bitch, but she was hot!) and brainstormed ideas for his book.

School's starting tomorrow, so I'm not happy about that. Generally, school is enticing for me, but, I'd rather be writing Zanguin! :) It's my newest escape. I went to Borders today and bought two books: a book on the universe with many stunning photographs of nebulae & galaxies and a book from Smithsonian on Earth. :) I'm going to use the books to do some research as well as brainstorm ideas for the terrain of Zanguin.

Thanks to Glen, I now have to either redo my map or get rid of the scale on it. I didn't really think about how when a globe is flattened to create a 2-D map, the longitude lines are stretched out, therefore making the terrain bigger. That's why Greenland is so huge when it's really only a tiny island.

Hopefully I get some more great ideas about Anikuian politics. The other day, I was meditating in the shower and a few ideas for the culture popped into my head. I really see this book heading all sorts of great directions.

Miyäyu isto van,
Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !