Dec 14, 2010

Are you safe?

No one knows.
A deep surrender.
Of the sun, of the stars.
A deep slumber.

This night alone.
I see, I hear, I feel you.
From the past, from all else.

Deep are the streams of Sorrow,
Deep are the feelings,
My only phantom love.

You have sailed away,
Shedding behind a layer,
That you will no longer need,
For your new life.

Like taking the well from my home,
And now I drink only from that faucet,
A water devoid of your minerals.

I see a me in chains,
Frozen, time brazen,
Now scoffing.

I wish that you hear the
Wind of my breath,
Pushing outside to release the sorrow.
Phantom, O' my only love.

A castle inside, maybe once coveréd.
Vines that which held beauty,
Now dead and left to strangle me;
Suffocating this edifice, of love so out of bliss.

I wish that I could speak,
Such words again to thee,
O' my phantom love, a hole in my heart,
You have left me half breathing.

My breath trembles.
As it takes in oxygen so cold.
This season is restless, and so,
The moon will change, and it will expect me to also.

I am such the unbreakable mirror,
But my past love, only in this frozen second of time,
May we look at the moon and see,
Feel each other's hearts beating at the same pace.

Even at such a far distance, we are at odds.
Across the space, a keen divide.
Once ago, I could look at the moon,
Maybe you'd be looking too.

And somehow, I felt close to you,
Knowing that you saw it too,
A great distance, yet staring at the same celestial being,
We were somehow linked, and could have proof.

Now, we are divided by the sea,
And you will surely be free,
Of that connection.
And I will wither in my suspension.

Sunset and your sunrise,
Our only chance to cheat demise,
But will we be looking for the same?
How can I know?
At least before, we were both bound by night.

Not even can I rely on the blue orb,
Circling in the sky, clouds so high,
Moving past and past,
Lulling me into a hpyontic; please last!

My dream, my phantom, o' you cruel love,
And yet you'll never know,
And never be able to kiss me from this slumber.

I sometimes blame you in anger,
In a rage, a raging storm deep inside.
A maelstrom of unsaid words, never to confide,
In you, my wrenching heart.
I resent this!

It has been so long,
When will I be able to love once more,
Like I used to, in my dreams?

I have carried this body,
Up and up each day I go,
And nothing to show, but
the whispering frquency of crying.

Yet it's made me stronger,
But deep inside,
I am a broken castle of dreams.


But even after you,
I may only be in love with,
A mere phantom,
Not you, but an idea,
That which was you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !