Jan 24, 2011

Neutrality

What does one write about,
The one who has written it all?
No love to reflect on,
None to recall.
Has it truly been so long?
The season has dried me out.

Normally, oh so free would these fingers,
Wane the keys into the board,
And out-coming sweet music,
From those mature fingers, they'd pour.
Outlasting the normality of the seas,
Oxygen and hydrogen flying with ease.

Oh how the snow has dried me out,
And taken the storm by authority.
Oh, give me back sweet libetry.
Water to fill my pores,
And absorb into my soul.
Dream of the spring.

A blank monitor with white all about,
And words waiting to be written,
It is like my life for now.
The glimpse of sorrow soon to come,
And frustration.

Why does this mind rest so off ease?
Each night I sleep, writhing within the sleeves.
Oh the warmth of the covers, to lull me there.
To pass the care away and say,
That's it's time for a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !