Feb 15, 2012

What is the most hurtful thing anyone has ever done to you?

How do you make a difference in this world by sharing with it your weaknesses? Would your enemy truly take advantage of it, at that very world-pausing moment of deep, soul exchange? There you are, just handing over the very sacred key to your inner world of ego, a key that when held by any soul, could have immense, ultimate power over you. How do you lock eyes, and share a world of pain with that person in front of you? Which leads me to the very question at hand:

What is the most hurtful thing that someone or anyone has ever done to you?

I am the man I am today thanks to giving that key away, and not just giving one key, but giving an identical set to each person I meet, in some small way or another. It might not be conceptualized at that moment, but I hand it out upon first meeting. A long time ago, I was that one vulnerable child in early school. Yup, that was me--the easily-picked-on kid, the easily-made-fun-of kid, the byproduct of a failed, abusive marriage, a traumatized, problem child in the making, and children being the easily-influenced by their parents as examples and yet highly psychic young beings that they are.. took well to disposing a person who was easily-disposed to the world at large.

I went through life knowing scars on my emotional skin that children learned from their environments, parents, and thus, creating their behaviors and dispositions to me. Like grown society, child society acts as the successor of such a world. They respond and behave to a world based on their earliest understandings of the environment and its interactions. It is by instinct of our human brain to adapt to its surroundings and condition itself accordingly.

Children can be just as cruel as their predecessors, I learned. I lacked something called "love." I never felt it, perhaps even in my entire childhood, I never felt it. To this day, I fumble around for an idea of what love could mean to me. I discover many ideas, and come to many themes of thinking based on past experience and study of the interactions of all around. Within it all, I toss my hands in the air, and accept that no logic could provide me with a formal answer.

Like a broken knee that is never allowed to heal due to excessive walking, the world constructs a spirit of hurt-based essence. Like what was expressed before, children are the byprouct of their environments, as are all people. I am reminded of Tabula Rasa, but a more arcane, and significant expression comes to mind, one of a most simplest logic: "You are what you eat." And as so, if blue cloth was used to make a jacket, it wouldn't surely be introduced as an orange jacket.

The most hurtful thing a person could ever do to me is physically hurt me or make me feel that I don't matter, or have a place in this world--alienation. That is the most damaging thing a person could do to me.

The poets speak of love as a mystery. They have even denounced it as a proper noun in disguise. They have, within their own interpretations of what defines as accuracy, intelligently disguised the greatest weapon of all time. You see, love is a moment. Much like how matter is a moment. Would you say an atom has a past? A future? Religion has properly and intelligently disguised love.

I know of a most invexatious secret therein. Have you ever wondered what makes us tick? What keeps us going? What makes us get up when we fall? Why we're so resilient? Why love seems to be so controversial? Why no two people have the same definition of what love means to them?

Love is a moment.

Have you ever wondered why love and good conquers evil? Well love, like any label, was just a name to call something. Love is the very essence of that which creates, and by human logic, that which creates, had the ability therein to destroy by conception of duality. Love is the framework of the universe. We honor that connection through our interaction with other humans. It is in love, all things derived-- affection, intimacy, pleasure, companionship, etc.

Love goes much beyond just its simple associations. The poets were smart. Love is the strongest weapon known to this universe. It is a lifestyle, a motivation, a concept, a philosophy, a weapon, a story... It's just a word to encompass all things made in this universe.. the very essence of the conservation of energy. That is why the poets called this God's love... his benevolence. God is merely a metaphor. Silly humans and their artistic nature, drama was surely to become spirituality in the form of religion.

To love yourself, is to literally wield the strongest potential that you were made to possess. And by also giving another the key to your destruction allows you to finally conceive your world, and then go forth to manifest it without the dual burden of the Conservation of Energy.

When you hand your key away, you accept the hatred in your heart as being a part of you, but not the whole of you. By letting go of that dual aspect of you, you became the only conservation (as provided by duality) that would take its place: Love. Thus from that point on, you began rebuilding yourself.

By handing that key away, you're not allowing them to destruct you, they cannot destruct you because you are no longer a being that they can destroy. It is a fiction of the past. You are now a being of love--- A master of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !