Feb 26, 2010

Delete, delete!

I should make a habit of posting at a decent time. :)

I deleted everything I wrote last night and started fresh this night. I realized that one of the main characters wasn't a man, but a woman! So mayhaps that's why I had such a strong writer's block. The words now flow right off of my min. Kovias is coming to life and the other leaders of the great continents are too.

Somehow, I came up with an acceptable way of integrating Aniku with English dialogue. I'm excited because most of my concern was just that. Since it's no longer an issue, I can excel toward the word count. I've got so much inspiration running through me right now that I cannot even find words for this blog. My mind is trying to save them for the book! Hehe.

Not going to post a long one! I've got Wonka candy, Swedish Fish, and Starbursts to last me the night! Thank the goddess! :)

Miyäyu isto van,
Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !