Feb 25, 2010

Untitled

For about an hour now, I've been writing away and editing some things previously written. I've decided to skip all the pondering and go right into the wandering. Stop thinking and start doing! I'm very content with the first 7 pages of the book already. I truly believe that it's going to be a great tale.

Though last night while I was "wandering," I ran into yet another log. It hit me like an arrow through an apple. I realized that I didn't have any kind of idea of what sorts of animals or creatures would live in my world. In my head, those things never really came to mind when pondering about Zanguin and its world.

I guess I always figured that it was full of vegetation, small animals, and a large ecosystem of aquatic life. That wouldn't be much of an endeavor to explain as creating an entire array of land animals would be. Factoring in those kinds of things would mean that I have to factor in meat, food, pets--tons of stuff that I don't want to spend time on.

I've laboriously worked on measurement systems, art, and tons if political concepts. I don't want to spend the majority of my 229 days left drawing random animals that live on the planet. I was content with my previous vision of Zanguin: small land animals, insects, aquatic life, and tons of vegetation.

Zanguin has flowers, trees, plants, herbs, vegetables, fruits, and weeds. I've never been good with drawing animals anyway. If I'm going to spend my time left drawing any new creatures, it'd be tons of plants that are voraciously hungry for other plants. It'd be a huge world of life/death on a macro level, but with plants in mind.

At any rate, I'm going to spend the lot of my night typing away and chatting to friends. I should get back to writing! I find that the Internet strongly deters me away from my want to write. :x Who knew something so beautiful could be so ugly sometimes. :P

Miyäyu isto van,

Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !