Mar 1, 2010

The Articles of Muema

I have been diligently working on an important section of The Articles of Suwek. This section is basically the constitution of the land. In the book, the society, The Aniku, are all united by the Suwek. As you read, you'll learn that the Suwek is a union of all of the great continents.

The Suwek was founded by Okal Mitru, which happens to be the sub-name of my novel. (Foreshadowing :P) These people got together and decided that they'd bring together the nations so that war would never happen again. The great conference spawned The Aritcles of Suwek, which have inside of it The Articles of Muema.

Muema means "law" in Aniku. From Muema 1 to a certain number, no law may be changed or removed. That is the "constitution" of the Aniku. :)

I'm enjoying my little constitution! It gets pretty intense. :D I'm going to bed soon and I skipped dinner, so I should go eat something.

" By Muema 4: All living beings of original Aniku decent are entitled to basic freedoms which no one may deny them: Speech, communication, thought, art, love, orientation of any type, religion of any type, happiness, self-affecting behaviors, protection, assembly, and advocacy of any type."

Miyäyu isto van,
Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !