Mar 2, 2010

Ha okye ve a'ktum ta Chinese. Kyri va orkae ijan. :)
I am eating Chinese food right now; it's really good.

Been working on The Articles of Muema; still. I have to get it done or else I can't continue the book. I never realized how cool it was to create your own world... until now. x)

I've been having some really weird dreams lately. The other day, I had this dream that I was driving a vehicle that kept switching from different types of cars. Then, out of no where (Of course =P), I was driving the car from the back seat and I ended up crashing. When I did crash, the car somehow turned into a semi.

The scene was on the turn of a ramp that, I guess, merged onto a main road. I was scared to call the police, so I never did. For some reason, it felt like I had stolen it or I should not have been driving it; like I'd get in serious trouble if I were caught. Then, out of no where (Again!), I kept quantum leaping from the scene to my house and to the scene from my house.

Weird dreams... anyways, keep posted!
Miyäyu isto van,
Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !