Mar 10, 2010

I figured it out--naturally! :) I'm back in business. I've found my light and I now know where I want Zanguin to go. It's going to write itself no matter my questioning. My soul will write this book, not me. I am merely the vessel, the machine that puts the ideas together.

E aetute a, gizuin te. E harte, e harte!

I'm going to see Glen this weekend, so I'm excited. We plan on discussing ideas for our individual books. I spent so much time thinking, contemplating---trying to make this book into everything that it wasn't. I focused on the mainstream idea--not the maniacal one that lurks within my own twisted mind!

I don't know if this book is going to be a sci-fi anymore. It may actually be borderline sci-fi and fantasy. Who knows. I want to make it believable and yet conceivable at the same time. This is my world. The one in which I created. No one is going to stand in the way of where it will go. I control its destiny--or more better, my soul control its destiny.

Vinyi u g'tén, evo nu mahale Ha,
Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !