Mar 9, 2010

Where is my head at?

Last night was intense. I didn't mean to post something so emotional. :L

I really need to find my inspiration again. I've not written in a while. I keep staying busy and thinking about tons of stuff that have nothing to do with the book. If it were me, Id say that I were avoiding it all.

Idk why, but I feel like the book isn't going to be great, that no publisher will take my "piece of shit." It scares me and also makes me feel like poop. I'm psyching myself out and I can't help it.

I need something to help me focus. Maybe I can make another map or something to get my artistic flow of creativity back in check. I started to draw a cityscape and then gave up on it. It turned into something other than an Aniku world.

I need to think.. to remember my vision.

E hekujne ha onye, omue.
Come to me, vision.

Miyäyu isto van,
Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !