Mar 31, 2010

I wish I were more consistent with the blog... more so when I used to be. I've been really down for the past month--dealing with an immature desire. Now that the roller coaster is stopped, maybe I can concentrate on Zanguin and school with having to worry and fret all the time. The sickening part: he judged me before he could even get to know me.

Today, I watched October Sky in Electronics. That movie has always gotten me choked up. When Miss Riley is in her hospital bed and she's looking up at the rocket as it's soaring into the sky--man does that touch my heart so profoundly. Our teacher wasn't present today, so we were irresponsibly located to CAMM's classroom. I say irresponsibly because it wasn't a good idea as our two classes feud and clash.

Kurt, a six-foot-six guy almost got dragged into a petty brawl--one of which would have been highly troublesome for the three guys that were antagonizing him. It was very smart of him to back down because I know he would have killed them and broken bones..and I'm not one to cope well with exterior violence. I commend him for knowing when to say his fists of fury. :)

I have to reinstall my computer again. I downloaded something from a program called Frostwire and it gave me an abundance of Trojans, Worms, and Viruses! :)

E kunitune Ha... mokdu. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !