Apr 7, 2010

In-depth explanations of Aniku

I figured colors would help explain the syntax and sentence structure of Aniku. ;) Enjoy!


Ha za intétu yakor'a.
I am finally happy. :)

Kishu oxüvu mikzam.
The depression has ended.

Arvanada te va aleu sona.
My world is new again.

Anik su jofie van kii Venjat wa?
We split--so what?

O'i masan ju fyon kétén.
You aren't welcome here anymore.

Hane harte ba yemag Ya unmat kizon.
I have moved on from you.

Wa.. Ha narke no Ya unmat un.. xüwe azteike.
So, I will run from you and live.

Han la ke ju.
You don't own me.

Ha su kashe Ya nemyat ki suma ba chiju .
I hate you for killing our love.

I've broken the sentences down for you by color-coding them. The highlighted words are implied. Whatever color the word is highlighted, that is what word is associated with its presence.


The sentence structure and syntax go as such:

[ Subject Verb Object ] --- Or, SVO.
Han okye a'kte mi.
I eat apples.

To figure out where propositions, adverbs, or anything else goes, let's determine what they're doing. Questioning the sentence helps you a lot. Let's take the sentence, "I eat apples" and then add in also.

Han okye aka a'kte mi.
I eat apples also.

Why does aka go after okye? The proposition aka is actually modifying the verb okye. It is telling the person who is listening how the verb was done! You can remember this rule by asking yourself some questions to figure it out.


"What am I doing with the apples?"
I'm eating them.


"How am I eating the apples?"
I'm eating them also.


So the preposition aka goes after the verb okye.


Han okye ba aka a'kte mi ki hazinate.
I also ate apples yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !