Apr 8, 2010

Touch Me

The softness spread beneath my skin.
Its tender motion delving in.
A breathless moment between us two.
The thought of intimacy sinking through.

My hands numb compared to He.
The lofty emotions of sensory.
A carefree vista springing forth.
With palm trees bent from the north.

The calmness of the silence bound.
The world of venue and turn around.
To see my face lit with glee.
To run the trails of sensory.

Your pencil fingers, with such a grace.
And firmness in your touch, you place.
A depth of romance within my pores.
A feeling I cannot ignore.

I think on long ago my dreams.
The ones I shared with Agony.
A darkness so wrong that I could cry.
But now I feel the joys tonight.

Speaking of the pain we've had.
The various times with plenty of sad.
The eclectic times of many fates.
And forces cleaning our very slates.

But even though we both do list.
Many times of inept bliss.
I cannot strike away this pleasure.
I cannot ignore this golden treasure.

For I am there on that ottoman.
My nerves running like the autoban.
Like cars swishing back and forth.
Paying homage to the trees of north.

Seeing the beauty of green sprigs.
Feeling the duty of his long twigs.
His gorgeous aura weighing on me.
Tempting my soul from Agony.

Plucking stress as if it's ripe.
Taking a fresh, desired bite.
Swallowing away and healing my soul.
Making me feel like I am whole.

And even though his caution lives.
He feels my spirit taunting his.
Asking for more without a word.
An opaque lie that doesn't work.

And even in the comfort of all.
We do not groan the time to fall.
When we must go and part our spur.
We know we'll meet again for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !