May 2, 2010

A dog ate my bone.

I had an alright Beltane last night. My friend Julie ate a turkey bone of mine that I really needed for certain rituals. Oh well. I'll have to wait next year to get a bone like that of its kind. I don't much care for this evening though. My friend ditched me in the rain and I had to walk home alone, cold, wet, and annoyed.

Then I started thinking of someone I once knew... that wasn't so splendid. I found myself sitting under the roof of a picnic table, staring, listening, breathing---and in that moment I realized that the rain was there, keeping me company. I always forget that She is there; with me... Gaia.



This song makes me weep..

I realize that the rain is my only friend.. even if it does fall unto me. As someone once said, "You're always getting rained on."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !