Jun 13, 2010

My god and goddess have asked me to postpone the book for a plethora of reasons. I've also realized how important experience and knowledge is for me to complete this book, and when I say knowledge and experience, I mean going places and learning a little bit more about people, ideas, art, and culture. It's one thing reading about it, but seeing it, feelings it, and experiencing it-- it's wonderful.

Motor City Gay Pride in Ferndale, Michigan was a soup of culture! I'm so thrilled to have been alive and experienced all that was Gay Pride. So many souls, so much happiness, and so much acceptance--it was spiritually reviving. It rejuvenated my faith in Humanity that much more and over that course as well as yesterday's Ann Arbor trip, I've postulated and thought of more ideas for Zanguin and how the people live.

The most exciting thing as of late is my ears! My new, gorgeous, and attractive earlobes! I sized them from a 14G to a 10G. :) For the longest time, I've wanted to and I thought it was so attractive on men--and women! I think stretched ears are beautiful and ultimately, I've been a different person since because I've been expressing myself. For the longest time, I wanted this, and now I've finally mustered up the guts to do it.

No one can no longer stop me from expressing myself now. I see myself hanging up rainbow things, making lots of crafts and arts, wearing bold and questionable attires, and modifying my body how I want. Before, I was a mild form of all that is Michael Raven Unbreakable. Now, I am who I am and I scream it as loud as the skies can allow my sound waves to travel !!

I will be heard by Kasa, God, Panawe, the moon, Pan, all that is-- my voice of expression will be heard from the hills to the mountains to the creeks to the low aphids.

I am Michael Raven Unbreakable, a Gay Male Eclectic Pagan Witch.

I love my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !