Jul 14, 2010

Love is Pain

I know something wrong with this body.
There are pains inside that make no sense.
I try every day to make my own way.
I never knew what was so wrong.

Do you know that my soul is grasping for straws?
I want to breathe but I know that I cannot.
I really want your love.
I'll do anything to get it here.
I want you near. Oh I fear.

I fear that you weren't made for me.
Do you care that I'm screaming in this song for you?
Do you know, there are people in my dreams who say,
You're not my true love.
You're not my way.

There is rain pouring from the ceiling.
I am wet with agony, I know now,
That you weren't for me but I tried too hard.
To make you my man.
To change the stars...

I feel there is a lightening bug.
Trying to teach me everything it knows.
To tell me that I'm wrong.
To show that I'm wrong.
To help move on from the agonizing blows.

Do you even care?
Do you really know how I felt?
I tried so very much to make you mine.
I'm a fool in love with a tool.
I can only use you now.
There is no voice, no heart, no choice.

You're not real, and you never were, you lied to me.
Blasphemy, do you know the tears that I have lost?
I tried so hard to leave you by yourself.
But my soul kept coming back for more~!

I was in love with a phantom that died.
I know there are rainbows on the other side.
For me, there is an awakening to see.
Without you in my life,
I am better off.

Plenty people witness the agonizing pain of love.
It hurts too much, it feels like burning skin.
You never know what to expect from the above.
So listen well and follow your love.

Never let them down, never try to cause a fight with them.
Or you will disrupt the flow of everything.
These rules are set in stone, so that lovers never fade.
But one false move, and your heart's removed.

Love is pain, know what to expect if you can.
Don't you try to change what's been written.
If it's fate, let it fall in place, Or you,
Will disrupt the flow and hurt your soul.

Love is pain, don't you dare try to change a single thing.
If it was meant to be then it would surely be.
Love is beautiful if you find the one.
Don't give up searching.
Don't let this one bring you undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !