Sep 25, 2010

A lot has changed in Anikuwynér. The words have stayed the same, but the syntax has definitely, and finally, been fixed. For the longest time, I knew there was an issue involving indirect objects and others syntax-related things. Finally, I have spent time ardently working to correct the issue and figure out the logic.

Thanks to having met a new friend of mine, I started working on a Conglang.wikia page for my language because he has made one for his language called Dangin Nira. Learning all the linguistic terms is tough, but I'm trying on my own. I have to learn the standards so that I can accurately convey my language to those who want to learn it. ( A standard system is truly idealistic :P ) It's tough to learn, but should I need help, I just ask my friend.

Kunérian is now much better and prettier in my opinion. I'm glad that I've finally fixed the ugly syntax error. Now that it's gone, I'm going to start writing and practicing more things in my language. I wrote a short short story in Kunérian. That helped me a lot.

I recently met a man and his wife at the local coffee shop that I go to for open mic night. He has created his own language, as well as publishing a book about one of the many worlds he has created. The man is very intriguing and his wife is fun to be around--both are fun to be around. Last Tuesday, we three, mostly he and I, talked about language in general as well as our own.

Who knew that there were so many language creators out there?!

I lost my phone tonight and I'm pretty upset. Everything = gone. Gone = bye bye. Oh, and I lost another "friend" tonight. The rune Rui told me to get over it, basically, that they weren't meant for my path to hold. Oh well.

I love my cat, my health, my body, my spirit, all else.

Good night, readers, if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind !