Oct 2, 2010

Satan is a Thought-Form Energy


I am a good person who leads not only myself but others as well to be good people and to do good things. Contrary to what many will say/believe regarding those who won't accept the Christian King as their savior, but I am not descending to this Hell of perpetual liquid flame and brimstone that they claim is real and I will not suffer when I pass on.

This is a reply that I gave to another person who told me to find "the truth." This person stated that Satan is easy at tricking the mind, and that's all Satan wants to do to us humans so that we won't ever realize "the truth" or come to it. This person posted a video regarding a song named In the Words of Satan by The Arrows, and this person claimed that the truth is in the song. They also stated that this "truth" is The Bible and is in The Bible. I stated that Satan is a thought-form spirit/energy, which is a spiritual energy which is wrought into existence just by the mere thought or belief that it is real. Thought-form energy is typically triggered accidentally by one's paranoia or fear. I gave the classic example of the boy/girl fearing the non-existent yet somehow very real bogeyman.

This response somehow connects with a piece that I wrote called "A Spiritual Riddle."

Proof is something that you need to see, to hold, to feel, to touch, to smell. You put so much significance on your bible, that it deters you from actually seeing how retarded your thinking is. I have proof of Mother Earth and many other spirits and gods just by looking all around me and feeling them from within. I have proof not only from looking at the trees, the ocean, the sky, the universe, my veins, your veins, but I also have proof by how much good I have given myself by transforming my life in the name of Mother Earth.

I have changed from evil to good without the Christian King and in the name of Mother Earth. I have that proof. I can prove that I went from straight F's to straight A's; I can prove that I lost 50 pounds; I can prove that I went from 0 friends to 500 friends; I can prove that I preach goodness and peace; I can prove that I changed from hateful to loving; I can prove that I do good in this world for my world--all without the name of the Christian King.

Your proof is The Bible. My proof is my own power, my own determination to do good and become good, and the Earth in all its glory. My proof is not a 2,000-year-old tome that has been revised and altered based on sacrilegious exaggeration and persecution (This is the truth, look it up). My proof is what is now and has always been: Earth, and also my proof is myself and what I have done for myself and the people of this Earth.

I won't go to this imaginary Hell because you tell me I am. I'd only go there if I took part in the belief. I don't, so Satan, Jesus, Heaven, and Hell are not apart of my afterlife. I won't burn for all eternity for not accepting Jesus Christ as my savior and messiah. I will go to my afterworld in all its own glory and I will live in peace and harmony. I am a good person and I actively do good in this world. Hell should not be an option for me just because I don't accept my goodness and my care as coming from Jesus.

Why can't my goodness come from myself and my own power? To me, it seems that the Christian King is overzealous and jealously greedy. Here's an analogical thing for you: To me, it seems if you don't give charity for HIV/AIDS, you'll get punished, even though you gave charity for Leukemia. Jesus/Christianity would be the HIV/AIDS charity and Leukemia would be my own set of gods and faith. My point: As long as I'm giving charity, why does it matter?

I have practiced witchcraft and magic for 7 years now and I have been a witness and a conductor of miracles since then. I have seen, done, and experienced remarkable things based on the belief and power of my faith and similar faiths that are Non-Christian. I have healed/cured a strong viral sickness in a friend with my witchcraft. I have blessed and offered positive energy for a friend who was going through tough times with her parental guardian--which ended up working and calming down the stressful atmosphere for a time.

I have danced at night and at midday in the name of the Rain God and Water Nymphs of the skies and have made it rain in front of an audience, and with just a friend and myself. I have made the clouds move with my mind to block the sun. I have casted Norse Runes to win not only a $15-$25 Burger King gift card, but also helped a lover win $10 on a lottery ticket. I have healed my own aches and pains after a surgery by using my hands and emitting healing energy--the pain stopped permanently. I have meditated and seen vivid worlds and scenes that one could only see if dreaming.

I have spoken to trees and learned their story and I have spoken to the wind and was told of rumors about me, stories, and omen. I have listened to the call of Mother Earth and went on vision quests--once coming across a deer in broad daylight and running with it in pure euphoria. I have been healed by a reiki student of all stress and pain. I have conducted séances with an audience and I have spoken to spirits all my life. I have told fortunes and future and pastimes of people of which were %80-100% accurate. I have felt the energy of Mother Earth surging through me during moments of happiness and sadness. I have banished my apartment of evil spirits and have also banished evil spirits from others' homes as well.

I have walked with Time and Space in dream and astral projection. I have had out-of-body experiences where I am at another geographical location or in another room in my apartment--once I saw the clock in my kitchen which said 2pm, I got up, and it was 2pm. I have celebrated the many holidays of the Celtic-influenced Wheel of The Year of Wicca and have had blessings and gifts because of my celebrating. I have casted love spells for myself which has drawn healthy love toward my way. I have once thrown an energy ball with a message to a friend, and she got it, knowing what I said. I have once had a mind-reading session and my friend Yulia saw the red flower that I was thinking of. I have once astral projected into a world inside of my friend's mind over the phone and we both could see the same exact things--and it was live to.

I have once prayed to goddess Athena and have asked her to give me the wisdom to pass a test on a part of a book that I forgot to read. I got an A. I have once prayed to the Christian King, and I have never heard a single word or felt a single omen. I have once prayed, countless to Jesus, and have never had a sign. I have prayed to Mother Earth, and she has/had listened to me and given my results. I have gone to Church before and felt no divine energy or uplifting god feeling--I only felt the wonderful feeling that is good humans working together to go great for this world. I have and I still do, told people "Smile, God loves you" if I saw someone who may have been having a bad day or was upset. I have, even though I'm not Christian, spoken to people as if I were Christian so they'd understand my beliefs without any judgement, even though they were secretly Pagan beliefs by origin, and they have agreed and felt the same way.

I have done a lot of good in this world and have experienced a lot of good in this world... but I have also done some bad things and I'm not necessarily proud of, but happened and I can't take it back.

With good, comes the bad: In the past, I have casted horrible spells on people out of anger and they have worked. I have once created a voodoo doll and sewed the lips to make a person stop causing stress and to stop speaking to a friend, and it worked. I have casted a spell to make someone have a bad day, and it worked. I have once made a person's car hood catch on fire out of pure anger in the middle of Winter without any possible way of it catching on fire--I kept imagining them surrounded in fire and burning alive. I have once begged that bad things would happened to someone that I hated dearly, and many bad things have happened. An old friend of mine has caused an Earthquake before and prayed every single day for an enemy of his to die, and he got cancer and his entire family went from semi-wealthy, to poor. I have once placed a curse on somebody which came true.

I have gone through a lot in my life and I have done a lot in my life on spiritual levels. I know what the truth is and I've seen "the truth" for myself. I don't care what you or myself believes in, I only care that we believe. Faith is a wonderful things and it's a great tool to d good things and become good things. I don't need the Christian King to know that I'm a good person and that I'm going to go to a good place when I pass the physical realm into the spiritual one. I don't need a 2,000-year-old tome to tell me how to live my life, how to be good to people, and what to abstain from. I only need myself, my faith in mankind, my love for the earth, and my ardor to do good and be good.

You can delete my posts or my comments as you are given the right to, but you won't be able to rebuke in my mind that I won this argument or that I don't have a good ethic or set of beliefs. I am a good person, I will go to a good place when I die, and your bible and your mouth isn't going to persuade me otherwise.

Blésséd be.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, this is what I needed, I was shocked the other day to see that after so many years I still had some brainwashing to get rid of (I am Pagan but come from a strongly Catholic family...)
    And this question doesn't get raised in Paganism enough though: we don't worship Satan, but if we admit that thoughtforms exists, and some out of control and having a personality of their own (I can unfortunately attest to that due to mistakes in the search for Paganism when I was younger...)how to avoid this Satan thoughtform, just not think about it, banish it, or what? I mean, it is undeniable that it is a thoughtform out of control that has grown into a personality because of all the energy people have given it and are still giving to it but how do we stop it from affecting us?
    As an aside note I know from accounts of near death experiences and lives between lives hypnosis accounts that hell doesn't exist at all except the temporary self imposed one that comes from our guilt and shame if we have done really bad things or squandered a life, and even then it's just a question of letting it go and move on but I still have scars inside, since stuff has been forced down my throat since childhood...
    Thank you for the article and for any insight/intuition you may have on this matter
    Blessed Be
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind !